GeForce driver 445.75 is available for Windows 10 x64.
- Half-Life: Alyx
- Resident Evil 3
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint: Ghost Experience update
FIXES AND UPDATES
Please note: Windows 8.1×64 is not supported on Turing GeForce RTX 20 and GeForce GTX 16 series graphics cards.
- [Notebook][H-Clone]: With the integrated graphics processor as the clone source, display settings cannot be changed from the NVIDIA Control Panel. 
- [SLI][Red Dead Redemption 2]: With SLI, G-SYNC, and V-Sync enabled, increased flickering occurs in the game.  To work around, disable V-Sync.
- [Strange Brigade (DirectX 12)]: Green color corruption appears in the game when the output color format is set to YCbCr 420 or 12bpc.  To work around, use a different color space such as 422 or 444.
- [Resident Evil 3 Remake]: The bundled GeForce Experience doesn’t support freestyle for the game. 
- [SLI][Doom Eternal]: Corruption occurs in the game upon opening the Steam overlay. 
- [DOOM Eternal]: Error occurs in the game while capturing Super Resolution (AI Upres) Image with Ansel.
- [DOOM Eternal]: framerate falls with steam fps counter
nVidia has seen many reports over problems with Gears 5 and they posted on their forum that they want GeForce users to report any issues found.
Grand Theft Auto 5 crashes are being discussed with the game developer to fix the problems.
Some reports of slower performance can be corrected with DDU.
Fallout 4 crashed after 3-5 minutes of play.
DRIVER TEST MACHINE
|Chassis||Cooler Master HAF932|
|Motherboard||MSI X470 Gaming Plus|
|CPU||AMD Ryzen R5 3600|
|Memory||G.Skill NT 24 GB DDR4-2400|
|Storage||Intel 660p 512 GB M.2 SSD|
|Graphics Hardware||EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 3072MB|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 10 Professional x64|
|Network||DOCIS 3 cable internet|