The Wacom Graphire CTE-630BT is a 6″ by 8″ digitizing tablet.
- Bluetooth 1.2
- 2032 lines per inch precision
- EP-130E Graphire stylus
- EC-130 Cordless Mouse
- EP-200 Inking Pen (Optional)
- GWL-001 lithium polymer battery
Graphics arts with a stylus is much more intuitive. A good example is working with an image to erase the background and make it transparent. The stylus is much faster than a mouse.
Quickly and easily edit your digital photos using the control of the Graphire pen and your free copy of Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0. Selectively apply high-quality photographic effects using the included Color Efex Pro 2 software by nik multimedia.
- 512 levels pressure sensitivity
- Patented cordless, battery-free technology for a natural feel and superior performance
- Programmable Duo Switch for multi-button efficiency right at your fingertips
- Pressure-sensitive eraser for easy fixes
The glass top can be lifted so that a paper item that is to be traced can be mounted. This keeps it straight.
Software such as the popular Fractal Design Painter work well using the pressure sensitive stylus to allow sketches to be made digitally.
The Wacom Graphire CTE-630BT works better with Windows XP SP2 for built-in Bluetooth support which does not need additional drivers. Windows Vista has excellent Bluetooth support. Drivers for XP through Windows 8 are available and it does work with Windows 10.
If Windows asks for a PIN when pairing the unit, use “0000” as the tablet is not a keyboard. This is a bug in Windows.
Using the stylus is actually faster to work with Windows as opposed to using a mouse. The absolute positioning is more deterministic.